The mission of Stephens Elementary School is to provide educational opportunities in an environment that promotes learning, self-esteem, and confidence.
For questions, comments, or suggestions for our school, please email us at Stephens Elementary.
Thank you to those that were able to attend our Kindergarten Pre- Registration Event. We had a great time meeting new families and providing our upcoming Kindergarteners with resources to support their learning over the summer as they prepare for the upcoming school year.
IT IS NOT TOO LATE!
Please stop by our office to pre-register your student and pick up resources for the summer. We will also be able to offer a quick pre-screening to assist parents as well as the school with educating each student in the best ways possible.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
- 7:45 – 2:45. Parents must check students in at the office if arriving after 7:45.
- No Supervision prior to 7:15.
- Breakfast 7:15 – 7:40
The MyPolkSchools Parent Portal
Parents can now access their student’s information from any computer with an internet connection. The MyPolkSchools Parent Portal allows parents to check current grades, obtain immunization status, learn if their child had any recorded discipline or attendance issues throughout the day, check their child’s current lunch account balance, and even see what their child purchased in the lunchroom – all before their child comes home from school.
Information on Bullying and Cyberbullying
News from the Lunchroom!
Stephens Elementary will be participating in the Community Eligibility Option (CEO) pilot program, beginning with the 2013-2014 school year. This option will allow ALL of our students the opportunity to receive breakfasts and lunches at no charge without filling out an application that would normally be necessary to qualify for free or reduced meals.
- All students receive all meals at no charge. This increases participation by children in the school meal programs, while schools reduce labor costs and increase their federal revenues, allowing for a healthier student body and a healthier school meal budget.
- Paperwork for schools and families is dramatically reduced, because families no longer have to complete applications, and schools no longer have to certify individual student eligibility which also eliminates the verification process.
If you have any additional questions, please direct your questions to the School Nutrition Department by calling 863-534-0588.
- Parent Announcements on PCSB Website
- School Board Uniform Policy
Our school shirt colors are red, royal blue, white, hunter green, and maroon.
- Code of Student Conduct
- PCSB Nondiscrimination Statement
- 2014-2015 School Financial Report